Paver Cleaning Service in Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach, Estero, & Nearby Areas in Florida
Our service includes optional paver repair, sanding, a sealant application, and more!
Clean, well-maintained pavers enhance the appearance of your hardscapes, and at Paver Doctor, we can spruce them up with our paver cleaning service! Not only do we thoroughly clean your pavers, but our process also includes optional paver repair, sanding, a sealant application, and more! We will rejuvenate your pavers and bring them back to life, and you can also ensure they stay looking great by signing up for any of our three maintenance packages; these packages also come with a 3-year warranty on your pavers.
We offer our paver cleaning service to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach, Estero, FL, and other nearby areas. You can reach us at (239) 383-3366 to sign up for our paver cleaning service!
What does our paver cleaning process include?
There's more to maintaining your pavers than just cleaning them. After all, cleaning them without anything else seems futile and doesn't do much other than provide a temporary touchup. Because of this, we perform a comprehensive paver cleaning process, which includes all of the following:
- If your pavers are structurally damaged, we offer an optional paver repair service to fix them. We can even replace your pavers if necessary.
- The first step of our process is the power washing steam cleaning phase, where we'll use highly pressurized heated water to steam clean your pavers.
- Next, we'll use self-contained rotary surface cleaners to clean the surface of your pavers evenly and reduce the spraying of sand, mud, and mold debris.
- Then, we'll apply a weed and mold inhibitor to kill any existing growth and mold spores on your pavers.
- The sanding phase is next - we'll use a wet sand nozzle to compact sand between the paver joints, stabilizing them and aiding in preventing weed and plant growth.
- After that, we'll apply heavy coats of sealant to preserve the cleanliness of your pavers and protect them from additional wear and tear. Our sealant can have a natural, glossy, wet, or color-enhancing finish.
- We'll apply our anti-slip additive after sealing your pavers to ensure there's a slight grip on them.
We use a pool cleaning robot to help collect any debris that made its way into your pool during the power washing steam cleaning phase.
Have Your Pavers Cleaned Regularly With Any of Our Maintenance Packages, Which Include a 3-Year Warranty
Regularly cleaning your pavers is crucial to keep them looking their best while extending their lifespan! Fortunately, that's where our three maintenance package options come in; you can choose from any of them for an ideal maintenance schedule based on your needs and how often you want us to clean them. What's more, they all include a 3-year warranty on your pavers!
- We offer annual maintenance with our gold package, which includes power washing steam cleaning, a mold and weed inhibitor application, joint sand touchups, and a sealer application.
- You can opt for maintenance every two years with our silver package, which includes power washing steam cleaning, a mold and weed inhibitor application, joint sand touchups, and a sealer application.
- Our bronze package includes a one-time maintenance visit a year after the initial application This package includes power washing steam cleaning and a mold and weed inhibitor application.
Call us to sign up for our paver cleaning service!
At Paver Doctor, we exercise a comprehensive, thorough cleaning process to ensure your pavers are well-maintained and sparkling. Your pavers will always look their best and last for years with our paver cleaning service, which we offer to residential, commercial, and HOA property owners in and around Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach, and Estero, FL. Call us at (239) 383-3366 to sign up!