Paver Sealing Service in & Around Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach, & Estero, FL
We offer various sealer options, including natural, wet, glossy, and color-enhancing!
Your pavers are the foundation of your hardscapes, and they will need to be taken care of in order for them to continue looking their best. Fortunately, we're here to bring your pavers back to life and protect them for many years to come! At Paver Doctor, we offer our paver sealing service to residential, commercial, and HOA property owners in Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach, Estero, and other nearby areas in Florida. Our service includes more than just sealing but also optional paver repair, steam cleaning, sanding, and more! We also offer various sealer options to give your pavers a natural, wet, or glossy look; we even have one that enhances their color! While sealing your pavers is a great way to increase their longevity and keep them in pristine condition, it's not a one-and-done process. Fortunately, we offer three-year warranty packages you can choose from to maintain your pavers regularly and keep them looking their best!
Our paver sealing service includes optional paver repair, steam cleaning, and more!
While sealing your pavers is crucial to increase their longevity and protect them against additional wear and tear, we only want to do so when they're in prime condition. Therefore, our paver sealing service includes more than sealing, but also:
- Optional Paver Repair: Our techs can fix structural damage such as sunken or settled pavers and concrete edging repair.
- Power Washing Steam Cleaning: We'll use heated pressurized water to steam clean your pavers.
- Self-Contained Rotary Surface Cleaners: These cleaners will evenly clean and prep your pavers while minimizing the spraying of mud, sand, and debris.
- Application of Weed & Mold Inhibitor: This application will kill any existing weeds and mold spores.
- Sanding: We'll hydro-compact sand between all the paver joints, stabilizing them and helping to prevent weed and plant growth.
- Sealant: We'll apply heavy coats of sealant tailored to the climate, humidity, and temperatures here.
- Anti-Slip Additive: Once we seal the pavers, we'll apply an anti-slip additive to provide a slight grip to them.
We can replace your pavers if needed.
You Can Choose From Our Various Sealer Options for Your Preferred Look
Not only does sealant protect your pavers, but it gives them a much-needed appearance touchup! We offer various sealer options you can choose from to satisfy your preferred look, including natural, wet, glossy, and color-enhancing.
Have your pavers routinely maintained and sealed with any of our three-year warranty packages!
Paver sealing is never a one-and-done process; routine maintenance and sealing will ensure your pavers can withstand years of use and still look great. Fortunately, you can sign up for any of our packages to tailor to your specific maintenance needs and also receive a three-year warranty on your pavers:
- Gold: Our gold package provides annual maintenance, which includes power wash steam cleaning, a mold and weed inhibitor application, joint sand touchups, and a sealer application.
- Silver: Our silver package provides bi-annual maintenance and includes power wash steam cleaning, a mold and weed inhibitor application, joint sand touchups, and a sealer application.
- Bronze: Our bronze package provides a single maintenance visit one year after the initial application, which includes power wash steam cleaning and a mold and weed inhibitor application.
Schedule Our Paver Sealing Service Today
Don't let your pavers fall to the wayside - give them everything they need to last for years and stay looking their best with our paver sealing service! At Paver Doctor, we offer our service to homeowners, business owners, and HOA property owners in and around Bonita Springs, FL, including Fort Myers Beach, and Estero. You can trust that your pavers are in good hands with us! Call us at (239) 383-3366 to schedule our paver sealing service today.